EYELASH EXTENSIONS CONSENT
Ekolu needs ALL clients to understand before procedure.
- This procedure require single synthetic eyelashes to be adhered to my own natural eyelashes.
- It is my responsibility to keep my eyes closed and be still during the entire procedure, until my technician mentioned to me to open my eyes.
- Disclose to technician any allergies that may have to pigment glue, medical tapes, plimer, remover etc.
- understanding as part of the procedure eye redness, irritation, pain, itching, discomfort and in rare cases eye infection may occur.
- understand and agree that if I experience any of these issues with my eyelashes occur. I will consult a physician at my own expense.
- agree to NOT ASK FOR A REFUND if I experience any of these issues with my eyelashes occur.
- release technician from all liability associated with the procedure.there are no guarantee for the bonding time length of the eyelash extensions.
- understand that have been advised to follow the aftercare protocol from technician so as to avoid any discomfort of adverse side effects.